- 1. What is iFun Video Converter?
- iFun Video Converter is a totally free and all-in-one video converter, DVD converter and online video downloader. It enables you to convert videos among various formats for different popular devices, download HD videos from popular streaming sites and convert them into any format you like. What’s more, it helps you rip and back up DVD to hard drive for better protection and longer storage. The newly added VR Video module offers an easy solution to convert non-VR videos to VR-3D videos that can be supported by your VR headsets.
- 2. What are the main features of iFun Video Converter?
- Easily convert videos / audios to any formats for different popular devices or web sharing;
- Effortlessly convert common videos to VR-3D videos that can be played on your VR headsets;
- Perfectly copy & back up 90% + DVDs on the market without quality loss;
- Quickly download online audio and video files and save them into other formats.
- 3. What are the system requirements for iFun Video Converter?
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
Pentium II 500 MHz
512 MB of RAM
20 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive
Internet connection required for downloading online videos
- 4. How can I convert my movies into VR video?
- Once you install iFun Video Converter, it will create two desktop icons automatically on your desktop: iFun Video Converter and iFun VR.
- So the easiest way is to click on the iFun VR icon directly to enter the VR mode, then add your video and select the correct VR device under Output Format as per you needs. Click on the 'Convert' button to start conversion.
- 5. Can I only convert the audio in a movie?
- Yes, you can. iFun Video Converter offers 'Music' tab under Output Format, by which you can convert video files and DVD into several kinds of audio files, like MP3, AAC, OGG, WMA, WAV, etc.
- 6. How can I convert movies for my iPhone6\6s?
- Please add your movies to iFun Video Converter -> go Output Format -> select Apple -> select iPhone6\6s as output -> click on the 'Convert' button to start conversion.
- 7. Does iFun Video Converter support website videos, such as Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo Video, etc?
- Yes, iFun Video Converter can help you download and convert nearly all popular website videos, e.g. Youtube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Ustream, Metacafe, etc. Click here to view the list of all websites we supported currently. You just need to click on the Download tab, paste the URL of target video and choose the output format, click on the 'Convert' button to start conversion.